Thursday 13 December 2012

ENBE

......ENBE.....


This is my cover page of my sketch journal.
It's just a simple collage of a girl who is painting.
Sketch journal is the weekly assignment of this subject.
Here are some my sketches.



This is my first colour pencils sketches.
It's a dandelion.
I named it little dot as it's a tiny flower in the green field.
I wrote a poem for my first sketches:



Dandelion, dandelion,
A dot of yellow on the green,
As you swift fly in the wind,
I think you make a lovely scene.




This is the landscape perspective.
It is an imaginary lakeside garden.
I always have a dream to own a garden like this in my future house.
The quote i wrote in this sketches is:


Garden is a special place,

so near and dear to my heart.





And the last sketches i shared here is my timeline of lamp.
I sketched them in a photo hanging pattern.
Quote of the sketches:

You are like the Sun and the Stars in the skies,
Even though clouds may sometimes cover my days and my nights,
Your light still shines.

From this assignment, I have improved a lot in sketching.
The  most importanti is I am happy that I have learnt on using different materials and techniques in different sketches.


This is my project 1b, postcards.
The place I chose is UK farm.
It is located at Jalan Batu Pahat, Kluang, Johor.
The landscape here is excellent, and you can have 0 distance with those cute lambs!
This is my first time doing postcards.
And i have learnt how to use acrylic in painting.





This is my project 2b, collage.
The title i chose is space.
The collage shows a girl is blowing the bubbles.
There are spaces between the bubbles.
Also, there is space between the girl and the castle.
I have improve my creativity while doing this collage.



This is the project 2a - group project.
My group members are Rena, Karyn, Shin, and Elena.
Our project title is Infrastructure- Road System.
From this project, I have gained some knowledge about urban, suburban and rural area.

Project 2b is our presentation of project 2a.
I realized that preparation is very important to present well in front of  everyone.
But overall, i enjoy the classes. ^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment